You can count on our experienced legal team to pursue the maximum amount of compensation you deserve.
We are the Automobile Accident Attorneys of Bart Durham Injury Law
We have been fighting for our clients’ rights and best interests since opening our doors in 1975.
Our law firm has handled thousands of personal injury cases involving motor vehicle collisions and other negligence-related incidents. You can count on our experienced legal team to pursue the maximum amount of compensation you deserve.
A Record Of Success In A Wide Variety Of Cases
Bart Durham Injury Law represents people like you who were harmed or lost loved ones in:
- Car accidents: Was the other driver texting, speeding or simply not paying adequate attention? We will fight for your right to fair compensation for the harm you suffered.
- Truck accidents: Due to their sheer size and weight, 18-wheelers and other trucks are potentially deadly opponents for smaller vehicles on the road.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcyclists are at risk for some of the most catastrophic injuries, including traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, severe road rash and more.
- Public transportation/commercial vehicle accidents: If you or a loved one was injured by or aboard a city bus, a school bus, a garbage truck, a delivery van or another vehicle, you deserve compensation.
- Pedestrian accidents: Were you hit by a motor vehicle while walking, jogging or simply standing beside your car? Let us help.
- DUI accidents: If you were injured by a drunk driver, you may be eligible for punitive damages in addition to other financial compensation.
- Rear-end collisions: These types of accidents are some of the most common, but resulting injuries can still be severe – especially if your car was rear-ended by a semi-truck or other large vehicle.
- Rollover accidents: These accidents can be caused by a variety of factors, including poor vehicle design, getting forced off the road by a tractor-trailer and more.
REACH OUT TODAY!
Schedule a free initial consultation by calling our automobile injury law firm at 615-242-9000 or 800-844-1712 toll free, or contact us online. Our law firm accepts personal injury cases on a contingency-fee basis, which means you owe NO lawyer fees unless we recover money for you in a settlement or jury verdict.
Se habla Español