Since 1975, my law firm – Bart Durham Injury Law in Nashville – has aggressively protected the rights of a broad range of victims of accident personal injury in Tennessee.
If you too have seen your life interrupted by an injury on a highway, in a hospital, at your workplace or on unsafe property, you should let my attorneys do the work fighting for the full financial compensation you need, while you and your family focus on your complete recovery.
Put my law firm’s reputation, skill and years of knowledge to work for you, starting today.
The personal injury attorneys at my firm have successfully handled thousands of personal injury matters. Working with an experienced staff of paralegals and client service professionals, Bart Durham Injury Law will get you the results you need by thoroughly investigating your claim, collecting the facts of your case, pinpointing the negligent party responsible for your accident, and confronting his or her insurers with those facts, in negotiations or in court.
Justice Is Your Right — And I Demand It
It has always been my philosophy that victims of other people’s negligence deserve a voice in the courtroom. My law firm will protect your rights in accident personal injury practice areas such as:
- Car and truck accidents — due to driver texting and distraction, DUI accidents, vehicle rollovers or auto defects, driver fatigue or shifting loads, and catastrophic injuries caused by collisions with large commercial vehicles
- Workplace accidents — including third-party claims, construction accidents and workers’ compensation accidents
- Product liability — from exposure to defective or malfunctioning work machines, household items or medical products
- Medical malpractice — such as birth injuries and failure to diagnose cancer
- Wrongful death — when accident injuries become fatal, claiming the life of a loved one
From start to finish of your case, you deal solely and directly with the attorney assigned to your case. Your claim will never be referred to another law firm, an assistant or a paralegal. Whenever you call, you will receive a personal response as quickly as possible.
Given the injury-related expenses, lost wages and medical bills you have dealt with, you should not have to worry about the cost of our quality legal services. My firm’s policy of accepting cases on a contingency fee basis means you owe no attorneys’ fees unless you recover money damages in a settlement or jury award.
You’ve Been Injured in an Accident.
REACH OUT TODAY!
Find out why my firm’s motto is “You Deserve Justice — And We Demand It.” Schedule a free initial consultation with myself or another attorney on my team by calling our automobile injury law firm at 615-242-9000 or 800-844-1712 toll free, or contact us online. Our law firm accepts personal injury cases on a contingency-fee basis, which means you owe NO lawyer fees unless we recover money for you in a settlement or jury verdict. Evening appointments are available, as are home or hospital visits for those whose injuries prevent them from traveling.
Se habla Español