Tractor-trailers and most other commercial trucks are far larger and far heavier than passenger vehicles. This means that when a tractor-trailer collides with a car, the car always comes out the loser. Passengers typically sustain very serious injuries or death.
At Bart Durham Injury Law in Nashville, we are here to make a powerful difference for you. If you or someone you love suffered catastrophic injuries or wrongful death in a truck wreck anywhere in Tennessee, you can turn to our lawyers for help. With experience in more than 4,000 cases and a highly respected reputation, you can trust our attorneys and professional staff to aggressively pursue the maximum compensation you may deserve. Call 800-844-1712.
From Back Injuries To Severe Burns, We Have Seen It All
Our extensive experience as a personal injury lawyer means that we have handled cases involving all types of injuries. We can skillfully handle your case if you have suffered:
- Back or neck injury — Such damage can range from relatively minor whiplash to ruptured or herniated disks that call for multiple surgeries.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) — Head injuries can range from concussions to coma, but all damage to the skull or brain is potentially serious.
- Spinal cord injury — Paralysis and related damage can potentially be irreversible, such as in many paraplegia and quadriplegia cases.
- Broken bones — Orthopedic injuries such as broken bones, fractures, dislocated joints and torn ligaments are very common due to the severe impact of the crash.
- Burns and scars — If a gas tank explodes during the collision, the resulting fire can cause severe burns, intense pain and disfiguring scars.
- Lacerations — Deep cuts and lacerations can be caused by many different flying objects, but one of the most common is shards of glass from the vehicles’ windows.
- Soft tissue injury — Damage to soft tissues and organs can lead to internal bleeding and a host of other potentially life-threatening effects.
We are also keenly aware of the trauma associated with losing a loved one. Such wrongful death cases call for justice, and we can help you seek that justice.