When the negligent driver of a car, truck, commercial trailer, SUV or motorcycle collides with you and injures you, your problems are only beginning.

In that instant, and throughout the legal process to follow, a motor vehicle accident victim can feel overwhelmed by the sheer weight of responsibilities that fall to you. Where do you go? What do you do after a car or truck accident?

The Tennessee personal injury attorneys you should be consulting with can be found at Bart Durham Injury Law in Nashville. Our firm represents victims of motor vehicle accidents of all kinds, and has been since opening our doors in 1975.

Our team of trial attorneys has successfully handled thousands of car and truck accident injury cases over more than three decades. We work as a team to give you the information and advice you need for sound decisions. Your lawyer will be there for you with consistent counsel and comforting support from accident to outcome. Most importantly, our lawyers get results.

If you have been seriously injured in a car or truck accident, and are dealing with expenses that threaten to ruin you financially, justice is your right — and we demand it.

Contact the firm, toll free, for a free consultation. From anywhere in Tennessee, call 800-844-1712. Se habla Español.

Lawyers Putting More Than 75 Combined Years Of Experience To Work For You

The things you should do after a car or truck accident include:

  • Check on the conditions of everyone involved
  • Call the emergency number 9-1-1 for police and ambulance assistance
  • Talk to witnesses
  • Call your insurance company
  • Take pictures
  • Take notes
  • Get a property damage figure from your insurance company
  • Do not accept the first damage repair offer you receive
  • Retain an experienced accident personal injury attorney

Bart Durham Injury Law offers maximum availability to your questions, issues or concerns, and offers quality legal services on a contingency fee basis. You will pay no attorneys’ fees if you do not collect money damages in a settlement or jury verdict.

You can trust the expertise and client focus of a personal injury law firm with decades of experience and a recognized track record of success. Contact the firm to discuss the details of what happened to you. Your initial consultation is free of charge.

What To Do After A Car Or Truck Accident? Contact Bart Durham Injury Law.

Call 615-242-9000 or Toll Free at 800-844-1712 or contact the firm by email or fax to arrange a free consultation and case evaluation. Arrangements can be made for a home or hospital visit. Our firm accepts auto accident cases on a contingency fee basis — you owe no attorney fee unless you recover money in a settlement or jury verdict. Se habla Español.

Learn What to Do After a Car or Truck Accident